Let’s deck the halls!! Our Christmas décor guide will help you plan, style and show off your interior design skills this festive period.
Are you looking for décor inspiration? Well, Prop Shop Hall & Co have provided some of our favourite places to buy our own Christmas decorations which we think you will love!
Below are some of the most popular items that we have used to decorate our homes this year.
- Handmade personalised Christmas tree decorations by Muted Luxe.
2. A colourful range of mini bottle brush trees by Oikku Home.
3. Nordic gnomes from Prim & Props.
4. Scandi wooden Christmas trees from Bear and Rose.
5. Personalised boho inspired Baubles from So Calligraphy.
6. Hand poured eco friendly candles by Ignium candles.
Larger home décor
- White wool knit blanket made by Chunky Wool Studio.
2. Pre-lit artificial Christmas Tree from Balsam Hill.
3. Full boho wreath by Pretty Dead.
4. ‘Christmas wreath – workshop in a box’ from Bedfordshire Flower School.
5. DIY reclaimed wooden Christmas tree kit from Nikkita Palmer Designs.
7. Handcrafted stocking hanger made by The Joiners Wife.
8. Teddy bear cushion from Dunelm.
9. Festoon lighting from Next Home.
10. Wicker tree skirt from Next Home.
We hope this guide inspires you to decorate your home for Christmas but in style. If you are looking for small local gifts then please check out our ‘100 small businesses you need to shop with this Christmas’ blog.
And we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Love the Prop Shop Hall & Co Team! x